So much excitement about the Solar Eclipse! I still remember the solar eclipse in 1979! But this time I will be doing something I didn’t do back then, well at least consciously that is…
My husband and I will be joining hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of people around the globe who will be meditating or praying for world peace, love and harmony during the eclipse. What a beautiful way to bring blessings to our world! And what a wonderful way to become co-creators with the universe to bring peace to our world! We so hope you and your children will join us with your own meditation or prayer!
Here is a variation of a Peace Meditation I do with the children I teach. It can be used for adults too and can be done anytime!
1. Light a candle and set the intention to connect to Divine Light to bring peace into the world.
2. Feel your feet firmly on the ground. Pretend you have roots growing from your feet that go down into the earth.
3. Hold up four fingers up and look at them. Four is a sacred number.
4. Take a deep breath in to the count of four. Exhale your breath slowly to the count of four. Repeat this round three more times.
5. Think or see the color blue which is the color of Peace. You can also call in AAMichael who brings Peace to our world.
4 6. Breathe in blue to the count of four. Bring it up through your roots into your heart.
4 7. Exhale the blue to the count of four back down into the earth. Repeat three more rounds.
8. Feel or see this blue Light of Peace in your heart and hands.
Peace 9. Say or think the word Peace in English or any other language (Shalom, Saalam, to make the Light stronger.
10. Send or radiate the Blue Light of Peace into the world.
11. Stare at the flame of the candle and see people hugging each other, soldiers returning home, your family members getting along, however you see Peace.
12. Notice how peaceful you feel! Thank God, the Universe, Source, whatever your belief is for being a co-creator with you to bring Peace into the world!
13. Don’t worry if you didn’t do all the steps exactly so… However you bring Peace into the world is Just Beautiful! Thank you!